In a news event in New Delhi, Lenovo announced the launch of its next K-series smartphone, the Lenovo K8Note, the company’s first smartphone to come with a dual camera.
The phone is equipped with Dolby Atmos and TheaterMax technology. It is also a multimedia device, and the phone is equipped with a music button to control music smoothly and easily. The K8Note comes with an advanced waterproof coating to protect against exposure to fluid spills, splashes or water spray.
The phone is available in two models, one comes with 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and the other model with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The phone works with Android basic systems and so will all the upcoming Lenovo smart phones.
Specification for Lenovo K8 Note Phone
- Operating System: Android Noga 7.1.1
- Screen: Full HD 5.5 x 1080 x 1920 resolution with curved 2.5D glass and maximum brightness of 450 lbs. The phone comes with a scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X23 processor, 2.3 GHz, 64 Bit architecture, with a Mali-T880 graphics processor.
- RAM: 3 or 4 GB
- Internal storage: 32/64 GB expandable with external memory card
- Rear camera: one at 13 megapixels and the other 5 megapixels with dual flash
- Front camera: 13 megapixels with 5 lens lenses with f / 2.0 lens slot
- Battery: 4,000 mA, with 15W fast charging.
- Phone dimensions: 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 m.
- Weight: 180 grams.
The model price, which comes with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage, will cost about $ 204. The other model, which comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, will be priced at $ 220. The Lenovo K8Note will be available exclusively on the Amazon.in two different colors are black and gold, and the first sale will start on August 18 at 12 noon.