Chinese company Meizu announced the launch of its new smartphone Meizu A5, which belongs to the category of economic phones with the introduction of a competitive price. The phone is the first of its kind within the family of A phones from the Chinese company, which means we will see more of these phones in the future.
The new phone has the following specifications:
- A 5-inch screen with 1280 x 720 pixels (HD) resolution with LCD technology
- MediaTek MT6737 processor processing chip with 1.3 GHz processing frequency with Mali T720
- 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card
- The 8-megapixel rear-view camera is equipped with Dual-Tone LED illumination and f / 2.0 lens with PDAF tracking technology. 5 megapixel front camera and f / 2.2 lens slot.
- Supports dual-SIM dual-SIM connectivity
- Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supports wireless connectivity with: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 144 x 70.5 x 8.3 m and a weight of 140 g
- The battery has a capacity of 3060 mA / Courier
In comparison, the new handset will be available at a price of US $ 103 in the Chinese market.