Asus unveiled today its new Zenfone 4 Max, the first of a series of six phones to be unveiled this year, according to previous reports.
Although the phone is in the category of medium phones, but comes with the advantage of dual cameras and fingerprint and carries a large battery size of 5000 mA The rest of the specifications of the phone came as follows:
- Screen: 5.5 inches in 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Processor: Eight core of Qualcomm class Snapdragon 430
- Random memory: 4GB
- Memory Storage: 16/32 / 64GB with the possibility of adding external memory
- Main Camera: Two double cameras with 13MP resolution with LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP resolution
- Battery: Capacity of 5000 mA supports fast charging
- System: Android 7.0
- Colors: Black, Golden, Pink
The phone will start selling in Russia at prices starting at $ 205 and rising according to the capacity of RAM and storage memory.